• The name of the competition is “Dancin’ Dynamites”
• The specific promotional period is February 11 – May 27, 2023
How voters enter:
VOTING MECHANISM FOR THE CHARLES CHOCOLATES DANCIN DYNAMITES COMPETITION, 2023
• Elimination Round: Vote lines will open on Saturdays, as of February 25 during the show on TVJ on Saturdays at 8:30 pm and close weekly on the following Saturday at 4 noon.
• Studio Show Round: Vote lines will open on Saturdays, as of April 1 at 8:30 pm and close weekly on Fridays at 12 noon. During the final week, vote lines will close Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:00 pm. This is thirty minutes before the close of show. Final draw and announcement will be done live during the show at 9:20 pm on May 27, 2023.
• The cost to vote by text is $25
• Voters may text from any network.
• No group or person is exempted from participating in the competition
• Voting is open to all ages and entities.
• Voters will be asked to text 444-4280 or 444-4281 and simply insert the number of the dance group for which they are voting
• Voters are allowed to win as many times as is possible for the entire competition
Method of Selection:
• On Saturdays, votes will be tallied electronically and delivered by FLOW Jamaica with Headquarters, 2-6 Carlton Cres, Kingston. The system which will be used by FLOW Jamaica is Ogangi. This platform will allow for votes/text from any network. The top three voters weekly will be rewarded as well as the highest voter of the season.
• Should there be a tie with the vote for any of the prize categories, there will be a random manual selection between those involved to determine the sole potential winner.
METHOD OF NOTIFICATION:
• Potential winners will be called at least 5 times, over a period of one day, after the tallying of votes. If no response, we will contact the next highest voter. Which means the 3rd highest voter will be awarded the 2nd place prize and the 4th highest place voter will be awarded the 3rd place prize.
• Potential winners of prizes will be asked “What is the name of the competition?” The correct answer (Dancin’ Dynamites) must be given before prize is allotted. If answer is incorrect, the next voter in descending order will be called. This is the Skill Element.
• Prizes are transferrable and are not redeemable for cash
• Unclaimed prizes will be retained by Jenny Jenny Productions.
• Winners will present valid IDs to collect prizes (Passport, Drivers’ License, National ID, School ID)
• To collect voter prize Parent/ Guardian are required to accompany children under 18 yrs. and required to present ID.
• Winners must collect their prizes at 11 Ardenne Road, Kingston.
|Entry Period||Selection Dates||3rd Highest Voter||2nd Highest Voter||Highest Voter|
|Weekly February 25- May 27,2023||March 3 at 4 pm|| Gift packages for the third highest voter from, Sunshine Snacks Water|
and Gift Package from Brut and Ammens
|Gift packages for the second highest voter from: Devon Biscuits|
and case of Supligen
|Charles Chocolates (1 week’s supply|
Sunshine Cereal Gift Package
$10,0000 Grocery Voucher from Maggi
PRIZES FOR HIGHEST VOTER OF THE SEASON
- $10,000 Shopping Spree from Devon Biscuits, valid for three months
- A Weekend (2 nights, 3 days) for Two from Golf View Hotel. No block-out days. Valid for six months
Winners have 5 working days to collect prizes with valid IDs
Authorized Under Section 58(3) of the Betting Gaming and Lotteries Act